Tuesday, February 6, 2007

A- Available or married? Married to "B" - see below
B- Best Friend? Chuck
C- Cake or Pie? Definitely pie and preferably mince meat
D- Drink of Choice? Water??
F- Favorite Color? This is tough but I'll have to go with black if that's allowed, red if not.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? worms with the sugar on the outside
H- Hometown? I don't really know that I could name one either-graduated from High School in North Creek, NY
I- Indulgence? Frank Family Chardonnay
J- January or February? February because I enjoy pronouncing it correctly and making people nuts.
K- Kids & names? Christy, Jen and our latest, Nick
L- Life is incomplete without? a grandchild. Oh Yeah - we're having one!!
M- Marriage Date? March 4, 1978
N- Number of Siblings? 4 - all older, 9 if you count my step brothers and sisters
O- Oranges or apples? In season or not?
P- Phobias/Fears? Have always disliked the dark but manage to get by...
Q- Favorite Quote? I don't think I have one but give me a few weeks and I'll try to listen more.
R- Reason to Smile? Family
S- Season? fall because I really love winter
T- Tag three people!
U- Unknown fact about me: I love to watch the Westminster Dog Show
W- Worst habit? Eating too much
Y- Your favorite food? Toast with butter, cinnamon and sugar-see "W"
Z- Zodiac? What difference does it make?
Posted by Kim Klippel

No comments: